- The development of critical thinking as the primary goal of the educational process
- The evolution of approaches to education throughout history
- Education and modern technologies, their positive and negative impact
- Virtual reality worlds and education. Virtual classes and research rooms
- The overview of the main modern approaches to education
- Sex education: pros and cons
- Education and gender: same-sex school and their comparison to the mixed-sex ones
- Theoretical education vs practical education
- The phenomenon of apprenticeship and its role in developing systems of education
- What is considered basic education in different countries and why?
- Preschool education: knowledge or social skills?
- Shall the development of emotional intelligence be one of the goals of modern education?
- Educational discrimination and its impact on the future of the pupils
- Education and socialization of mentally challenged people. Similarities and differences.
- Inclusive classes: how do pupils in such classes perform in comparison with non-inclusive ones?
- Bell Curve controversy. How should grades be calculated?
- Do we still need grades in the modern educational system?
- Education and motivation:how to make pupils interested how to make pupils interested
- How can modern education be compared with classical school education?
- Bullying and unhealthy psychological atmosphere in class. Its impact on the quality of education
- Shall parents be involved in the educational process?
- Does education ever stop or it continues during the entire life?
- Censorship and education. Shall we protect the students or guide them through everything they want to know?
- Dress code and school rules. Are some of them outdated?
- The role of discipline in education and its impact on the process of learning
- Information overload:the bane of the modern world. How can we help the students to deal with it?
- Summaries, audiobooks, and online problem solvers. Can the classical educational system endure this?
- The authority of the teacher and its role in the educational process.
- What qualities are essential for a modern teacher
- Education and religion. Religious needs of the students. What if religion forbids some aspects of the study?
- The Internet: the huge library and a very unsafe place. How to help students use it safely for educational purposes?
- Standardized testing: a conventional way of checking the results of education or a new caste system?
- Private education: what shall be in the school to get a license?
- The history of the greatest universities in the world. What makes them so great now?
- Alternative schooling: the main approaches and the results of it
- Shall the development of personal morals be a part of school education?
- Multicultural education. The teacher as a mediator if the cultural clash occurs.
- Shall the teacher only teach? The role of a teacher as a negotiator and moral guide.
- Response to Intervention (RTI): how shall it work?
- School violence, dealing with it and minimizing harm.
1) A study of humor appeal in Advertisement
2) A study of fear and emotional appeal in advertisement
3) Changing pattern of demand for E-banking services
4) Implication of ICT on business education
5) A study of prices and volatility of commodity in MCX
6) Critical analysis of NAV of selected Mutual Fund on the basis of Risk, Return and
7) A study of application of HR score card in a particular organization
8) A study of Inventory management practices in ………………..industry
9) A study of Environmental need assessment
10) A study of role and functioning of stock broking agencies
11) Analysis of marketing potential of agro-equipment
12) A study of development of HR manual for HR ……………..organization
13) A comparative study of financial literacy and financial need of unbanked and under
14) New trends in merchant banking in India
15) Changing approach towards commodity market
16) Postal deposit scheme – A SWOT analysis
17) Kisan Credit Card – Role, application and utility
18) A critical study of changing pricing policy of FMCG
19) A study of RoI in educational institution
20) Exclusive shop – New trends in Indian Market
21) Branded Hotel chain – A study of consumer response
22) Changing pattern of agricultural pricing in India
23) Farmer agitation and its impact on farm produces
24) Employee stress level and its impact on productivity
25) A study of marketing practices of organized retail outlet
26) New trends in compensation package in IT industry
27) A study of campus placement cell in various management and professional institutes
28) A study of campus placement cell in various non-professional institutes
29) A study of reward and recognition system in police department
30) A study of quality of work life in MNC
31) Recruitment advertisement – A critical study
32) A study of New trends in derivative market
33) A study of promotional strategy of Pharmaceutical companies
34) Consumer perception regarding plastic money – Changing dimension and its impact
35) Personal value and organization culture
36) Integrity in work place – Employee perception
37) Code of conduct in business organization – Practice and problems
38) Ethical course for Business organization – role, application, utility
39) Brand image and its impact on buying behavior
40) Assessing brand value – Current practices and its application
41) A Study of Risk-Return analysis of FMCG sector with special reference to selected
companies listed on NSE India.
42) A Study of Risk management policies and practices of SBI.
43) A Study of credit management policies at — central co-operative bank ltd.
44) A Study of NBFC’s with special reference to two wheeler finance.
45) A Study of pension plans of SBI life with special reference to private sector employees.
46) A Study of technical analysis of selected scrip’s of banking stock listed on BSE India.
47) An analytical study on equity research of selected stocks in banking sector listed on
48) A Comparative study of education loan schemes of HDFC and Central Bank of India.
49) A Study of Non-performing asset with special reference to bank of Maharashtra.
50) A Study of microinsurence plans of LIC.
51) A Study of postal investment schemes and bank investment schemes with special
reference to salaried person.
52) A Study of commodity market strategies at karvey stock broking ltd.
53) A Study of home loan schemes of SBI.
54) A Study of effect of advertisements on consumers of L.I.C. India
55) A Study of consumer behavior towards instant food products.
56) A Study of working conditions and its effects on performance of employees at Ozone
critical care hospital.
57) A Study of trade Union activities and its effect on industrial relation at LLOYDS
58) IPO’s Performance and Pricing Policy (With reference to NSE and BSE).
59) A study of Income-Expenditure Pattern of Middle class Income Families in Amravati
60) A Detailed Study of Merchant Banking
61) Auto Financing-A Comparative Study of ICICI and HDFC Banks
62) Rural Credit; A Study of Selected Financing Schemes for development of people in
63) Stock Performance of Satyam Computers after Acquisition by Tech Mahindra-A
64) Return on Investment – A comparative Study of Real Estate v/s Gold
65) IPO’s –Performance of public Sector Enterprise (PSE) (2001-11)
66) Housing Finance Schemes of Nationalized Banks –A Study
67) Branded Coffee Shop: A Study of Consumer Buying Behaviour and Marketing
68) Harassment of Women at Workshop: A Study
69) Quality of Work Life of Policy Commandos in Amravati- A Study
70) Employees Satisfaction: A
71) A Study of Stress Level of SBI Employees
72) An Analytical Study of Motivational Practices in Police Department
73) A Study of HR Functions in Organized Retail Outlets in Amravati
74) A Critical Study of Student’s Placement and Supportive Activities in Non-
Professional Colleges in Amravati
75) Reward and Recognition System- A Study of Amravati Police Department
76) A Study of Marketing Practices of Non Government organizations (NGOs) in Pune
77) An Analytical Study on Consumer Buying Behavior Towards Branded Retail Outlets
78) A Study of Human Resources Management in Higher Educational Institutions
79) A Study of Impact Pharmaceutical Marketing Mix on Physicians Decisions Process for Drug Prescription with Special Reference to Western Maharashtra
80) A Comparative study of Children Plans of SBI Life and LIC
81) A Comparative study of Gold Loan Schemes of HDFC and MUTHOOT finance at
82) A Study of Impact of Cadbury’s towards instant Food Products of Hul in Akola City
83) A Study of Customer Preferences and satisfaction towards fast Food centrs in
84) A Study of consumer perception towards TITAN Watches
85) A Study of Children of Challenges faced by Recruiters in industry at Planman
86) A Study of Welfare Activities and its Effects on employee Performance air India New
87) A Study of Students perception towards Media’s Social Responsibility
88) Core banking services: A comparative study of public v/s Private Banks
89) Assessment of retirement Plans of financing institutions – A study of Plan Subscribers
of ……………….. City.
90) To Study Volatility of Blue-chip companies listed on Indian Stock exchange.
91) A Cross-company analysis of Insurance industry in ………….. Region. “A Case
92) Role of ICT in Education to meet future HR requirement: A study in Select schools
93) Investors Decision Making Pattern for life Insurance Product.
94) To design HR Scorecard: A study in the …………..Urban co- operative Bank
95) Recovery Management and Risk Management in A stock Broking house with
reference to India infoline ltd. ………
96) A Comparative study of 4P’s of Marketing with reference to Coca Cola and Pepsi co.
in …………….. City.
97) A Study of doctor’s behavior on prices of drugs and prescription habit in
98) To study the Marketing Strategies adopted by Axis bank ltd. With special reference to
99) A study of Personal Loan services provided by IDBI Bank, city.
- Quiz will start as soon as you click the ‘Start Quiz’ button below.
- Question will come one by one as you move downwards.
- Mark your answer by clicking on the button given for each options.
- There are 10 questions in this quiz, you will get 300 Seconds to attempt.
- 1 Mark is determined for the correct answer for each question. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- After completing click on finish Quiz button
- Your Result will be displayed on your screen.
- जैसे ही आप नीचे दिए गए ‘स्टार्ट क्विज़’ बटन पर क्लिक करेंगे, क्विज़ शुरू हो जाएगा
- जैसे-जैसे आप नीचे की तरफ बढ़ेंगे सवाल एक-एक करके आएगा।
- प्रत्येक विकल्प के लिए दिए गए बटन पर क्लिक करके अपने उत्तर को चिह्नित करें।
- इस प्रश्नोत्तरी में 10 प्रश्न हैं, आपको प्रयास करने के लिए 300 सेकंड मिलेंगे।
- 1 प्रत्येक प्रश्न के सही उत्तर के लिए मार्क निर्धारित किया जाता है। गलत उत्तर के लिए कोई नकारात्मक अंकन नहीं है।
- फिनिश क्विज़ बटन पर क्लिक करने के बाद
- आपका रिजल्ट आपकी स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित होगा
- START QUIZ