Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has announced Admission to PhD programmes for the academic year 2023-24 (Full Time & Part Time). PhD Admission is available in 26 subjects.
The university invites applications for admission to PhD Programmes under Exempted Category / Entrance Exam Category.
Candidates who have qualified any national level examinations [such as JRF
(UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR/ICAR), NET (UGC/CSIR), GATE or equivalent)]
Candidates who have secured DST-INSPIRE Fellowship
Key Dates: A duly completed application form with the prescribed application fee must be submitted online on or before 03 September 2023.
All eligible candidates will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.2000/-
(GEN/OBC/FWS) and Rs.1500/- (SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender), plus transaction charges & taxes as applicable through SBI Collect.
List of Departments where PhD Programmes Available:
Applied Psychology FullTime
- Commerce FullTime
- Education FullTime
- Epidemioloey & Public Health FullTime
- Geography Fulltime
- Geolosv FullTime
- History FullTime
- Horticu ltu re FullTime
- Materials Science & Technology FullTime
- Mathematics FullTime
1T, Microbiology FullTime
L2. Physical Education FullTime
L3. Physics FullTime
- Tamil FullTime
L5. Biotechnology Full Time & Part Time
- Chemistry Full Time & Part Time
- Computer Science Full Time & Part Time
- Economics Full Time & Part Time
- Hindi Full Time & Part Time
- LAW Full Time & Part Time
2L, Management Full Time & Part Time
- Music FullTime & Part Time
- SocialWork Full Time & Part Time
- Statistics Full Time & Part Time
- Applied Mathematics Full Time & Part Time
- Tourism and Hospitality Management Full Time & Part Time
For eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should visit the Admission Notifications uploaded on the official website of Central University of Tamil Nadu.