Bharathidasan University, Tirichirappalli, a state public university in Tamil Nadu, has announced PhD Qualifying Entrance Examination August 2022. The eligible students should apply online. Both Full Time and Part Time PhD programmes are available.
Last date to submit online application: 04 August 2022 at 11.59 PM
Online Examination; Date and Time : 28.08.2022 at 11.00 AM (Sunday)
Application Fee (including 18% GST) : Rs.1770/- (Rs. 1180/- for SC/ST candidates)
: Rs.13.275/- (for NRI / Foreign candidates).
List of Subjects where PhD Admission is Available:
- Economics; 2. Education* / Education Technology / Adult Education / Lifelong Learning; 3.
History; 4. Human Resource Management; 5. Indian Culture and Tourism; 6. Philosophy; 7. Physical
Education* / Yoga; 8. Political Science; 9. Psychology* / Counseling Psychology; 10. Social Work; 11.
Sociology; 12. Women’s Studies
- Biochemistry; 2. Bioinformatics; 3. Biomedical Science; 4. Biotechnology* / Microbial
Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology / Environmental Biotechnology / Gene Technology; 5. Botany*
/ Plant Biotechnology / Plant Science; 6. Chemistry* / Industrial Chemistry / Organic Chemistry /
Analytical Chemistry; 7. Computer Science* / Computer Application / Embedded System /
Information Technology / Information Science / Data Science; 8. Electronics; 9. Environmental
Management; 10. Environmental Science; 11. Fashion Tech. and Costume Designing; 12. Geography*
/ Applied Geography; 13. Geology* / Applied Geology; 14. Hospital Administration; 15. Hotel
Management and Catering Science* / Food Service Management and Dietetics; 16. Library and
Information Science; 17. Marine Science; 18. Mathematics* / Applied Mathematics; 19. Microbiology;
- Physics* / Nanotechnology; 21. Psychology; 22. Rehabilitation Science; 23. Remote Sensing* /
Geoinformatics; 24. Statistics* / Actuarial Science; 25. Zoology* /Animal Science / Wild Life Biology;
- Visual Communication* / Media / Media and Communication
- Arabic; 2. English; 3. French; 4. Sanskrit; 5. Tamil
- Management; 2. International Business
Eligibility Criteria (Minimum Marks in the PG Degree):
- Candidates who have passed any PG Degree under regular pattern in recognized University
- 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Person with Disability
- 55% marks for all Other Candidates
Candidates having PG Degree including M.Phil., working in the Supervisor’s research projects (or) NET, SET qualification for more than 5 years are required to apply for this Entrance Examination.
For latest update, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should visit the official website of Bharathidasan University, Tirichirappalli.