- Educational games as tools for enhancing learning abilities: theory and practice. Many studies have been conducted on different learning approaches. For young learners, engagement is as critical as the outcome. Therefore, this work focuses on educational games and their effect on children’s improvisation and learning.
- Studying the connection between classroom quality and the learning outcome in kindergarten. Children are strongly affected by their environment, especially when it comes to learning. This dissertation topic example is all about looking into different classroom settings and their effect on kids’ learning outcomes.
- Evaluating the process of implementation of inclusive education in the US. Professionals argue that inclusive education carries multiple benefits for all students (not just those with limited abilities.) However, it is quite a challenging process to implement all the changes.
- Factors influencing the decision to transfer to the higher education institution outside the US. In this work, you can focus on finding out the reasons for such a decision. Why do undergraduate students choose to leave their home country? What are the most important factors?
- Online education vs. traditional face-to-face for adult learners: compare and contrast. Online courses have their own benefits. However, would adult learners prefer them to in-person classrooms? How does it affect their learning and motivation?
- How does working as a taxi driver and navigating change a person’s brain?
- To what extent can reality television be disempowering for students?
- The role of homework in the lives of immigrant adolescents.
- The impact of teachers’ shocking behaviors in fostering students’ creativity.
- The determinants of flossing behavior in college students.
- The classification of drinking styles in the college-age population.
- Integrating the computer into the curriculum: why you can’t simply plug it in.
- The preconditions for serious music-making avocation in computer science students.
- Adult graduate difficulties with learning new technologies.
- The effect of academic performance on the health of adolescents.
- The impact of mathematic coaching on students’ self-esteem.
- The influence of internet on the emotional maturity of students.
- Academic achievements of students who decide to become teachers.
- Is it true that students are more likely to do homework given by good-looking professors?
- Informal learning in rural areas via social networks.
- Edu blogging for professors: the social networks of educationists.
- Does learning existentialism cause suicides?
- Is it possible to reduce summer learning loss without students’ consent?
- Can we reject classical math and do it at the same time? Yes, we can.
- What are major career prospects with a degree in Liberal Arts?
- Using electronic games in museums as an effective education tool.
- Ecotourism in Canada: issues and trends in small business. Explain issues that arise in ecotourism with climate change.
- Management ethics: how social media affects employees’ privacy and organizational climate. Present examples of negative and positive influence.
- Leadership styles: a comparison of democratic and autocratic leadership. Discuss what leadership style should be chosen to rule various companies, depending on their business plan.
- Political risk and its influence on emergency management. Explain how political crises affect and shape emergency management.
- Cultural diversity and its impact on employees’ satisfaction and commitment. Show what advantages and disadvantages there are in cultural diversity.
- Economic growth and unemployment rates in Australia during the 1990s: a historical perspective. Explain the causes of economic growth and unemployment.
- Challenges in human resources management working with millennials: qualitative research. Discuss what particular challenges HR managers face and how they can be addressed.
- The significance of organizational routines in international corporations: a case study of Google. Conduct research on the importance of routine and its impact on performance.
- Computer skills and management: the effectiveness of computerized management information system in rural areas. Describe how digital management can be effectively applied in companies working in rural areas.
- The history of digital rights management in the USA. Present the changes in the field during the 1990s-2010s.
- Analyze the best leadership styles for SMEs.
- Examine the changes entrepreneurship underwent in the past decades.
- How do leadership styles relate to work satisfaction?
- Overview of business negotiation methods using technology.
- Ways of integrating corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices.
- Discuss the specifics of airline companies’ management.
- Choose a theory of motivation in the workplace and make a case study on it.
- Study change management in SMEs in times of a crisis.
- Managing diverse teams: a qualitative analysis.
- Use of employee voice in US companies.
- Research the relationship between the organization’s goals and a manager’s behavior.
- What are the best current practices in public administration?
- Applying strategic human capital principles in practice.
- The study of female CEOs in a country of your choice.
- Employees’ perception of change management: a quantitative analysis.
- A study of employees’ resistance to change.
- What’s the correlation between a CEO’s leadership traits and employee motivation?
- Workplace risk management: a study of psychosocial hazards.
- Conduct a quantitative study of the gender pay gap for CEOs.
- Research the relationship between management style and employee productivity.
- Consumer Behavior in Online and Off-line Platforms, Retail Business, Marketing Communication, Service Quality, Digital Marketing, Consumer Ethnocentrism, CRM.
- Sustainable Development, Sustainability, Green and Organic Products.
- Global Financial System, Financial Derivatives and Risk Management, Strategic Finance, Financial Economics.
- Advanced Economic Analysis, Monetary Theory & Practice, Transport Economics, and Logistics, Quantitative Techniques for Economic Analysis, Demographics and Population Studies.
- Employee Empowerment, Leadership, Conflict, Employer Branding, Green HRM, Emotional Intelligence, Work-Life Balance, Stress Management, Ethics.
- Foreign Trade Policy Procedures & Documentation, International Trade & Banking, International Logistics, FDI.
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial Skills, Entrepreneurship, Family Business, Banking, Insurance.
- Data Mining, Soft Computing, Cloud Computing.
In India there are more than 15 Indian Institutes of Information Technology, (IIITs) and Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management IIITMs). These institutes offer attractive Teaching Assistantship or Institutional Fellowships to PhD scholars.
As on 17 May 2022, Four IIITs have opened PhD Admission for July 2022.
List of NITs Open PhD Admission:
- IIITM Gwalior – 26 May 2022
- IIIT Pune – 18 May 2022
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Amethi – 03 July 2022
Atal Bihari Vajpayee – IIITM Gwalior Opens PhD Admission July 2022 with Fellowships
Gwalior, 16 May 2022: Atal Bihari Vajpayee (ABV)-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior, an Institute of National Importance, has invited applications for admission to Full-Time and Part Time PhD Programmes for July 2022 Session.
The PhD Admission is available in the following research areas: Engineering, Management and Applied Science.
Last date of application submission – 26 May 2021 (Thursday)
Interview – 20/21 June 2022 (Monday/Tuesday)
IIIT Pune Announces PhD Admission July 2022 ! Decoding Eligibility
Pune, 16 May 2022: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune, an Institute of National Importance, has released PhD Admission Notification for July 2022 session.
Last Date For Receiving Applications – 18 May 2022
Application Fee: A non – refundable processing fee of Rs. 590/- (for GEN/OBC/EWS) and Rs. 295/- (for SC/ST/PwD) are required to be paid online directly to State Bank of India A/C No.- 35664554591, IFSC code – SBIN0011698, NIBM Road, Kondhwa of Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Amethi Opens Admission 2022: MTech – 95 Seats and PhD – 34 seats with Fellowships
Amethi, 15 May 2022: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Jais, Amethi, an Institute of National Importance, is an autonomous institution established by the Government of India. RGIPT has announced Admission to MTech and PhD progarmmes for 2022-23 (Odd Semester) for its Amethi and Bangalore campuses.
The Institute at Jais, which has two Engineering; that is, Department of Petroleum Engineering and Geological Sciences, and Department of Chemical Engineering and Engineering Sciences, a Department of Sciences and Humanities and a Department of Management Studies, offers Postgraduate (M Tech and Ph D) programmes.
The Bangalore Energy Institute, Bengaluru Centre offers M Tech and Ph D programmes in various engineering disciplines.
Total Number of Seats for for Full Time Regular Programmes: MTech -95 seats and PhD 34 seats.
Key Dates and Application Fee:
Last date for online submission of application: 03 July 2022 at 2400 hrs. (Sunday)
- Quiz will start as soon as you click the ‘Start Quiz’ button below.
- Question will come one by one click on next for next question
- There are 10 questions in this quiz, you will get 300 Seconds to attempt.
- 1 Mark is determined for the correct answer for each question. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- After the quiz is over, in order to know your rank in the Ranking List / Leader-board below, you should enter your name and email address, otherwise you will be deprived of it.
- After completing click on finish Quiz
- To see correct answers click on view Question
- जैसे ही आप नीचे दिए गए ‘स्टार्ट क्विज़’ बटन पर क्लिक करेंगे, क्विज़ शुरू हो जाएगा।
प्रश्न अगले प्रश्न के लिए अगले एक क्लिक पर आएगा
इस क्विज में 10 प्रश्न हैं, आपको प्रयास करने के लिए 15 मिनट मिलेंगे।
प्रत्येक प्रश्न के सही उत्तर के लिए 2 अंक निर्धारित किए गए हैं। गलत उत्तर के लिए कोई नकारात्मक अंकन नहीं है।
प्रश्नोत्तरी समाप्त होने के बाद, नीचे दी गई रैंकिंग सूची / लीडर-बोर्ड में अपनी रैंक जानने के लिए, आपको अपना नाम और ईमेल पता दर्ज करना चाहिए, अन्यथा आप इससे वंचित रह जाएंगे।
फिनिश क्विज़ पर क्लिक करने के बाद
सही उत्तर देखने के लिए प्रश्न पर क्लिक करें
- START QUIZ