Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP), a Central University, has released PhD Admission Notification for Academic Year 2022-23. The university will conduct Entrance Test: Himachal Pradesh Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya Shodh Patrata Pariksha (HPKVSPP-2022).
- The candidate must have Passed with 55% marks in PG examination in the concerned subject. (For SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/Divyang candidates there will be relaxation of 5% marks).
The candidate who has qualified any one of following tests shallbe eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D. Programmes of Central University of Himachal Pradesh and need not to appear in and qualify the Himachal Pradesh Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya Shodh Patrata Pariksha.
- a) JRF (Examination conducted by UGC, CSIR,ICAR, DBT, ICMR, DST)
- b) NET
- c) SET
- d) SLET
Key Dates & Application Fees:
Date of Notification – 22 August 2022
Last date of receipt of online application – 05 September 2022
Date of Himachal Pradesh Kendriya Vishwavidyalya Shodh Patrata Pariksha – 25 September 2022
The application fee for Himachal Pradesh Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya Shodh Patrata Pariksha
will be as follows:
- a) General category/EWS/OBC (Creamy) : Rs 500/-
- b) OBC category (Non Creamy) : Rs 400/-
- c) SC/ST/Divyang : Rs 200/-
List of Departments with vacant PhD Seats:
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Animal Science
- Plant Science
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computer Science & Informatics
- Library and Information Science
- Journalism and Mass communication / New Media
- Social Work
- Political Science
- DeendyalUpadhyaya Studies
- Jammu Kashmir Studies
- Visual Arts
For further details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP).