Doon University, Dehradun PhD Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited for admission in the various PhD program offered by Doon University for the academic session 2023
Area of Research
- Cyber Security,
- Computer Vision,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- IoT Security,
- Cyber Forensics,
- Android Forensics,
- Image Processing,
- Cloud Security etc
- Last date for filling Application Form in the University : 01st June 2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test : Shall be notified separately
- Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue – Doon University Campus, Dehradun
- Master’s Degree in a concerned subject from a recognized University (established/approved by UGC) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC -7.0 scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the respective subject. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55 to 50 % or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently – abled). The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holders are exempted from Ph.D. Entrance Test; however, they will be required to appear for Interview.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the UGC regulations.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form online through the link https://doonuniversityadm.samarth.edu.in/ available in the website of University The last date of filling online form is 15th September 2023.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 25th September 2023 (Sunday) in Doon University Campus, Mothrowala Road, Kedarpur, Dehradun.
- Candidates will be required to download the admit card from the website and bring the same on the day of entrance test along with any of the Photo ID proof, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc. at the time of entrance test.
- List of successful candidates in the Entrance Test will be displayed on the website and candidates will be called for an interview by the respective Departments.
- Reservation will be applicable as per the State Govt. Rules.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the University website on a regular basis for any update regarding entrance exam, result of entrance and interview etc.
- For General candidates : Rs. 800/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ST candidates : Rs.400/-
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test and Interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website