IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management (Practice Track) Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious PhD Program in Management (Practice Track) for the academic year 2023.
IIM Kozhikode PhD in Management (Practice Track) Admission 2023
Areas of Specializations
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Humanities and Liberal Arts in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Online application will open on – May 14, 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application is – June 30, 2023
- Tentative interview dates –4th week of July, 2023
- One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with Bachelor’s Degree and with at least 60% marks or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree.
- B Tech/4-year Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent
- All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of full-time work experience after graduation.
Additional work experience requirement for the Strategic Management Area:
- The Strategic Management Area requires a minimum work experience of 15 years (full-time) after graduation. The experience of heading a business unit or company or a large department or functional division/unit is preferred.
- The candidate should submit a research proposal not exceeding 2000 words and must include a title, keywords, motivation of the research, description of research problem and the questions, a preliminary review of relevant literature, possible research approaches, and references.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimk.ac.in/
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.2000/- is required which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form. Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheet, experience proof and research proposals to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- Candidates will be short listed on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile. Such candidates will be invited for an online interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website