NIT Raipur PhD Admission 2021-22 – NIT Raipur invites applications for PhD Admission for session 2021-22 in various departments.
Check more details like important dates, eligibility here.
- Full time
- Part time
Department Offering PhD Admission
- Applied Geology
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application (MCA),
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Department wise tentative vacancies (Only for Full Time research Scholars with Institute Fellowship/Scholarship)
|Computer Science and Engineering||08|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||08|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||04|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||04|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Raipur PhD Admission 2021-22
Master’s degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/ Management/ Humanities and Social Science, Architecture/ Planning or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA/CPI (relaxation up to 55% or 6.0/10CPI (CGPA) for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently Abled).
For detailed eligibility conditions refer to information brochure.
NIT Raipur PhD Admission 2021-22 Application Process
- The candidates should apply separately to each department if wishing to apply in more than one department.
- The relevant information is available in the detailed information bulletin and the candidates are required to download and fill the application form and deposit the requisite application fee online.
- The filled application form, along with soft copy of recent passport sized photograph and single (merged) pdf file of all relevant documents, as mentioned in the form, should be sent directly to the respective departments wherein the candidate wishes to apply.(The email ids of respective departments are provided in the detailed information bulletin).
|For OC,OBC and EWS category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online Mode|
NIT Raipur PhD Admission 2021-22 Results
Selection of candidates for Ph.D. program will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the objective type (MCQ based) examination and their performance in the Interview.
- For OC/OBC/EWS – 50% of the maximum marks scored in the written examination
- For SC/ST/PH – 45% of the maximum marks scored in the written examination
Exemption from Written Entrance Examination
CSIR(JRF)/UGC/ NET/Teacher fellowship holder/MPhil qualified candidates are exempted from written entrance examination.