National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela, an Institute of National Importance, has released recruitment notice. These posts are available at the following levels: Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors.
Total Number of Vacant Posts: The total number of vacant posts are 143:
Assistant Professor Grade II (Level-10) – 53
Assistant Professor Grade II (Level-11) – 59
Assistant Professor Grade I (Level-12) – 11
Associate Professor- 17
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Educational qualifications, experience, and other criteria shall be as per Schedule ‘E’ of NIT Statute, published in the Gazette of India on 24th July, 2017, and subsequent clarifications received from Ministry of Education erstwhile Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Opening of online application portal: 17:00 h IST – 22 November, 2022
Closing of online application portal: 17:00 h IST- 30 December, 2022
List of Departments:
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering (BM)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Ceramic Engineering (CR)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CS)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Earth & Atmospheric Science ( ER )
- Food Process Engineering(FP)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HS) – (Economics, English, Sociology/Anthropology, Psychology, Sanskrit).
- Industrial Design (ID)
- Life Sciences (LS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (MM)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
- Physics and Astronomy (PH)
- School of Management (SM)
For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer PhD Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of NIT Rourkela.