National Institute of Technology (NIT) Srinagar, an Institute of National Importance, has released PhD Admission notification for (Autumn) July 2022. Full Time PhD Scholars will be eligible for Institute Fellowships. The total number of tentative PhD with fellowships seats are 187.
The closing date for submission of application is 20 June 2022.
- Full Time: Institute Fellowship
- Full Time Sponsored: Sponsored by any National recognized Organization
- Part Time Sponsored: Sponsored by any National / International Organization
- Full Time: UGC/ CSIR / DST / INSPIRE / or any other fellowship
- Part Time Sponsored: Tenure based Project fellows / Research Assistant / JRF / SRF already appointed / working in other government recognized; R&D / Institutions / organizations.
Key Dates: The closing date for submission of online application is 20 July 2022.
Candidates are required to pay application processing fee per specialization of Rs: 1500 (One Thousand and Five Hundred only) for General/OBC-NCL and Rs.750 (Rs Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) for SC/ST/EWS/PwD through online mode.
List of Departments where PhD Admission is Available:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer PhD Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of NIT Srinagar.