Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur (IIITN), an Institute of National Importance, has announced recruitment of Assistant Professors. The total number of vacant posts are 10.
About the Institute: IIIT, Nagpur is established under Public-Private Partnership Scheme by Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The institute is offering Under Graduate and PhD Programmes in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Courses.
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 10 Assistant Professors (Grade II, Level 10)
The Institute is hiring through Direct Recruitment (in Four Tier Flexible System) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) .
The last date for submission of application is 05 July 2022 up to 1700 Hrs.
Eligibility Conditions in Brief:
Asst. Professor (CSE):
PhD in relevant CSE with First Class at B.Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME Level
- Two Research Papers published or accepted in any of the Journals covered under any of the two major citation indexes: Web of Science (SCI/SSCI and other) and Scopus (with JOURNALS ONLY option).
- GATE Qualified Score
- Ongoing Research Projects
- Patent granted
- Present / Past Consultancy or any Revenue generation activity
- Recipient of Prestigious Awards / Fellowships
- NPTL / SWAYAM Activities
- Experience of Industry Collaboration
- At least One or all Degrees from Institute of National Importance or Foreign University
For exact details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Recruitment Notification, uploaded on the official website of IIIT Nagpur.