Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur, popularly known as IIIT Naya Raipur, has released PhD Admissions for MS (By Research) and PhD during Autumn Semester 2022.
The disciplines in which PhD program will be offered are: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Physics, Mathematics, Humanities, and Management. Moreover, M.S.(R) program will be offered in any discipline of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE).
PhD Admission Types: Institute Scholar, Individual Fellowship, Sponsored Category, Project Staff, Part Time, Institute Staff Of Iiit NR (IS), Self Financed, On Deputation.
Institute Scholar: An applicant who joins Ph.D. at IIIT Naya Raipur under this category gets financial assistantship from the Institute.
All candidates seeking admission under Institute Scholar category shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying examination given below:
PhD (Engineering)- GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET
PhD (Science, Management)-GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/NBHM
PhD (HSS)- UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/GATE
Closure of online applications: 10 June, 2022
Display of list of shortlisted candidates: 17 June 2022
Written test and Interviews: 1st July 2022
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a Master’s degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- The candidate should have first division or equivalent in both Bachelor and Master level degree.
- All candidates seeking admission under Institute Scholar category shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying examination given below:
- Ph.D. (Engineering)- GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET
- Ph.D. (Science, Management)-GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/NBHM
- Ph.D. (HSS)- UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET NOTE: The Selection Committees may set higher criteria than the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Applicants under INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP category should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency. They are not entitled for Institute Assistantship.
- Applicants under Sponsored (Full-time) category must be a regular employee of the sponsoring organization with at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
- Applicants under on-deputation category should have at least two years of professional experience in the respective field.
For exact eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should refer the official website of International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur.